Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blog Poll Results

Well, the results are in- what is the favorite topic for me to post about?

First, I want to say thank you for voting!  It has encouraged me that there really are more things that I can post about which will be interesting to you.  Thank you for the encouragement!

And now- the results....

What Would You Like to See Me Posting About?

Family Life
Book Reviews
Short Stories
Essays/ Articles

22% voted for Family Life,
22% voted for Book Reviews,
44% voted for Short Stories,
and apparently I must have worn out everyone's patience with my Creation vs. Evolution posts, because 0% voted for Essays/ Articles (if it had been up to me though, I would have voted for one of the others too!)

So, thank you so much for voting!  I will be posting (more frequently I hope) about all the above topics which were voted on.  I think the first post will fall into the "Family Life" category, as I'm planning to do one about moving into our new home.  After that, we'll see what I feel most inspired to post about.  :)  So please, be patient, and I'll try to do a better job keeping up with this blog!   And thank you all for voting!

3 comments:

  1. So since short stories got twice as many votes as anything else, your going to post 2 short stories for every other post right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to read your upcoming posts! You always do encourage me!Oh, and you have a lovely new blog design! SO sweet... ;)

    Blessings,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your posts...and I understand infrequencies thereof, seeing that our lives consist of many more important things than blogging! I happened to notice the first comment and am thinking the same way! You've got me rather curious about those stories {so I can just imagine how your siblings must feel! ;)}.
    Many, many blessings to you!! <3
    Charity =)
    Oh...btw, I found the essay posts interesting, it's just that I could only vote for one category! ;)

    ReplyDelete