Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Our New Farm Website: Feldman Family Farm


I have recently discovered the joy of building a website; even if it is just a humble Weebly subdomain website!  When a friend asked me to work on one for their farm, I began researching and putting together a rough draft for them without any great expectations.  But very soon I discovered that building websites is great fun, and decided to make one for our family farm.  It includes my ChickenScrapsBlog, my Chicken Scraps Etsy Shop, and individual pages for a more streamlined and organized description of our little farm.
Here is the link to our brand new website:
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely website. I love how simple the site is and I really love the pictures. The goat is too cute. We have a few of our own but they are all lighter. I love how the darker ones look. One thing I have been looking for is a few black sheep. There are not easy to come by.

    Steven @ Cambridge Local Marketing

    ReplyDelete