Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring Morning

     Yesterday morning I was blessed to just enjoy the moment and my two youngest siblings. Frank and Anna Frances went out with me to do the chores and we had a great time. (Sorry for the poor phone picture quality.)


Frankie informed me when we first went out that he was "Frankie Farmer." I changed his name to Farmer Frank and in that role, he fed Buttercup...





...milked Buttercup...



...and roped Flora.


Anna Frances also did a little roping:
First she caught and led Berry over to her picket rope,



Notice Farmer Frank's (baling twine) lasso? I think he was backup.


Then the little rascal roped me!


So, of course, I had to return the compliment. She later chased Farmer Frank down and roped him, too, but I didn't get a picture of that.

Sometimes I get so caught up in life and what I'm doing that I forget to treasure these times. It was a blessing to be reminded yesterday that these little guys are a delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment